Bandages are common medical products. They come in many types such as BP crepe bandage, 100% cotton bandage, spandex bandage, and so on.
Materials used for fixing and protecting wounded areas are essential to surgeries, and also could be used for emergencies in field actions. Great bandages should be easy to use and good-looking, and have proper pressure, great air permeability, desirable infection resistance, and low allergy risk, so that the wounds can heal as soon as possible.
Bandage usage tips
1. The patient should be in proper gesture.
2. The wounded limb should be well positioned so that less pain will be caused during the bandaging process.
3. The one who is bandaging are supposed to stand in front of the patients, so he or she can observe patients’ facial expressions.
4. The bandaging should start from the far end of the limb, and approach the trunk inch by inch. Firstly, the bandage should go around the wounded limb for two circles so the bandage can be fixed.
5. Hold the bandage roll carefully, and don’t drop it. Make sure it covers the wound area flatly.
6. Each circle should be bind with about the same pressure. If it goes too loose, the bandage will fall off. However if it is too tight, the blood circulation will be disturbed.
7. The wound area should be carefully cleaned and dried, except for acute bleeding, open wound and fracture.
8. Remove the ring, bracelet, watch and necklace before the using the wound bandage.
OEM service is available. The package and the logo are customizable according to your requirements.